AP/AR Operations Coordinator 2
Provides nonexempt, mid-level administrative support to the accounts payable/accounts receivable function.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the setup, validation and maintenance of all vendors within our ERP system.
- Update employee banking data for the purposes of ACH payments to employees
- Research IRS web site for updated data and information.
- Receive and handle incoming calls and emails from vendors.
- Assist and support the annual 1099 reporting.
- Review and ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Possess a solid understanding of the W-9 & W-8 requirements for supplier setup and 1099 reporting.
- Work to maintain a clean vendor and employee database and ensure consistent and accurate naming conventions
- Protect the privacy of sensitive data (i.e. banking details) for electronic payments
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Support in the auditory functions for expense reimbursement
- Support the onboarding and campaigns to convert suppliers and employees to ACH
- Participate as needed on special projects.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
- Completion of vocational/technical training program or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 5 years general accounting experience
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Basic understanding of general accounting principles
- Understanding of internal control practices and SOX compliance