Senior Software Engineer I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer for our Camera Engineering Team. You will be involved in defining, developing, and deploying portrait capture systems software used for high volume photography in schools throughout the United States and Canada
What You'll Do Here:
- Take strategic direction from management and apply toward the development of effective software solutions
- Complete the development of high-quality software solutions
- Modify and maintain existing software projects
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Experience with real time systems
- Experience with threading within a .Net environment.
- Experience with asynchronous events within a .Net environment.
- 5+ years WPF
- Entity Framework
- C++, C++/cli
- Visual Studio
- Experience with XML
- SQL Database
- Windows Development
- Experience with hardware SDKs (preferred)
- Experience with JNI operations (preferred)
- Data Encryption (preferred)