Lifetouch Canada., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations across Canada and the United States. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
It’s time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you’ll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
Sells and promotes Lifetouch portrait programs, products, and services to prospective businesses within assigned sales area and manage customer relationships to meet and exceed set sales expectations. Directly responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers and the preservation of our customer base.
The position is located in York Region, Ontario.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and grow profitable program opportunities within assigned prospect accounts.
- Wins new accounts in the assigned area by calling on and visiting all prospective customers and introducing new photography products and packages.
- Maintains and rebooks assigned accounts. Sell additional programs in existing accounts.
- Promotes all Lifetouch area product lines to school principals and officials, parent organizations, yearbook advisors, coaches/athletic directors, student groups and administrators.
- Cultivates and maintain strong, long-lasting host relationships.
- Maintains current product knowledge including related services, contracts, and pricing.
- Acts as the point of contact and providing quality product, program, and service information to accounts in a timely manner.
- Completes accurate sales contracts for orders, including pricing and payment terms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Utilizes and maintains calling and prospecting activity reporting using the Account Management System
- Maintains, completes, and submits paperwork/reports, including weekly sales logs, call reports, account files, account recovery forms in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Maximizes productivity by effective scheduling of appointments and geographic routing.
- Attends regularly scheduled sales meetings.
- Participates in ongoing training as provided and required by the company.
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
Minimum General Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Three to five years of proven outside sales experience years of sales or customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Account management, influencing, and selling skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Full use of dependable, insured automobile.
- Ability to travel.