Marketing Specialist II
This role will focus on demand generation, engagement activities to support growth strategies across the Lifetouch Schools business line. You’ll contribute to demand generation campaigns, optimize the customer experience, oversee sales enablement tools, and be responsible for reporting and analysis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing demand generation and engagement marketing campaigns to grow and retain business.
- Write creative briefs that articulate communication objectives and criteria for the development of marketing.
- Executes marketing tactics and plans at the direction of marketing managers or director.
- Manages the ongoing development and execution of seasonal print and electronic touchpoints.
- Works with cross-functional partners to determine, document, and communicate engagement strategies.
- Develops B2B email campaigns in partnership with the Creative team and the Marketing Automation teams.
- Analyzes data, reports results, and provides insights and recommendations.
- Creates documentation to support Go-to-Market plans.
- Manages relationships with third party vendors, suppliers and partners as necessary.
- Implements a test and learn culture with a nimble approach to marketing processes
- Defines the customer experience and communication plans along with marketing manager or director identifying objectives, strategies, key initiatives, and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, and program financials
- Evaluates and contributes to the ongoing optimization of marketing campaign strategy and customer touchpoint effectiveness, specifically in the digital space
- Maintains promotional calendar and provides promotional recommendations
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in client-side, B2B marketing
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Self-starter who asks questions learns quickly and challenges the status quo
- Thinks creatively to develop sound recommendations and solutions to achieve strategic business goals through analytics, analysis, and intuition
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills
- Experience in the development and delivery of business presentations
- Experience in demand generation execution and digital campaign design
- Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing functions and concepts (e.g., digital marketing, brand positioning, market research, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, consumer segmentation)
- Understanding and ability to apply basic financial concepts (e.g., revenue, cost)
- An effective cross-functional team leader or project manager
- Experience using Salesforce, Pardot, or similar CRM and email marketing tools preferred.
- Takes a proactive approach to seeking self-improvement
- Ability to travel up to 10%