Invoicing Specialist, Yearbook Supervisor
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
Under the immediate supervision of the Manager of Cash Operations, the Yearbook Supervisor is responsible for the accurate recording and reporting of yearbook deposit notices and invoices through timely processing of payments, credits, and contract adjustments for the US and Canada. Responsible for reporting results, and on-going analysis, research and support for the entire Yearbook process. This position is also responsible for the month–end tasks and the Host invoicing processes and payment application. This position is responsible for ensuring all inquiries from the sales field, customer accounts, and internal customers are researched and resolved in a timely manner. This position will also provide supervision, support, guidance, and training to the offshores team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide supervision, guidance, training, and support to our outsourced yearbook group.
- Provide system support and testing for Yearbook system changes for new Marketing or Sales programs and new Host Invoicing initiatives.
- Lead the process for generating Account Receivable Reports to drive more timely collection of outstanding balances.
- Be the Subject Matter expert resource for US and Canada Yearbooks and Host invoicing.
- Monitor various yearbook systems to identify issues and work with IS to resolve.
- Monitor the process to ensure timely completion of Deposit Notices and Invoices
- Handle check payments mailed to the corporate office.
- Supervise offshore team in lockbox payment application and clearing for host invoicing
- Lead daily research and entry of credit adjustments.
- Prepare back-up and process any accounts to be written-off upon manager approval.
- Reconciliation of the month-end for yearbooks and host invoicing.
- Handle the research and resolution of e-mail/phone queries from area office representative and accounts in a timely manner.
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- 2 offshore employees
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree, Associates degree, or equivalent related work experience.
- Five years’ experience in account reconciliation and analysis or related experience
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Strong research, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and good mathematical aptitude
- Solid interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle high volume of work and meet deadlines.
- Cash Operation Manager
- Sales and Marketing Department
- Production Facilities
- Area Office Locations
- IT department
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.