Client Services Coordinator I
At Shutterfly, we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our customers and our coworkers. We are truly a team in every sense: we believe in one another and support one another as we all work collaboratively toward a common goal.
We are looking for people who are passionate, curious and collaborative to join our innovative company.
We’ve created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and partners.
What You'll Do here:
- Work closely with Client Services and Manufacturing teams on day-to-day workflow activities of multiple programs, including suggestions to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Efficiently process and relay project requests/revisions to pertinent internal and external contacts
- Initiate job tickets or other production documentation and track through completion
- Maintain effective working relationships with clients, carriers, vendors, and other business contacts
- Prepare reports on program WIP, KPI results and SLA status for leadership and clients
- Track estimated to actual project costs, prepare client billing back-up reports for Accounting
- Print industry experience preferred, including knowledge of pre-press, digital production, bindery equipment and mailing procedures
- Experience with electronic order entry into a job costing and tracking system preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required, with ability to use own judgement to make sound decisions related to day to day program execution
- Technology focused, comfortable working with data, and strong attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications required, proficiency with Excel or Access database a plus
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.