Client Service Representative 1
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
Join a dedicated group of employees that work together to meet team goals but supporting partnership with our Studios, Manufacturing, Quality and customer Care Teams. We offer a newly remodeled location and a fun, friendly atmosphere!
What You'll Do:
- Resolve phone, email and Salesforce inquiries from customer care, studios and other internal customers
- Collaborate with manufacturing teams to drive correction action and solutions
- Provide critical and timely responses via email, phone or Salesforce
- Participate in communication, training and meetings via Microsoft Teams
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and prioritize work
- Willingness to learn new processes, business lines and capabilities
- Self motivated and team oriented
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Windows, Salesforce preferred