Associate Marketing Manager - Mobile Engagement (Contractor)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking for a highly-motivated Mobile Marketer to support our SMS and App (Push, Content Cards, In-App Message) messaging in Q4 and Q1. This role will be responsible for developing the engagement strategy, planning and execution for SMS as well as supporting execution of our App strategies. Reporting into the Sr. Manager of Mobile Retention, this role will have the opportunity to help guide of one of the most business critical channels.
Additionally, this role will work cross-functionally with PMs, eCommerce, and fellow CRM team members to deliver a great experience to our customers. This will include both planning and reporting results to the teams.
Great to Haves (Your Skills)
- You have experience owning your projects. You can manage your workload and juggle multiple projects and priorities within a fast-paced environment
- You live to Test and Learn while executing your work. You see new opportunities to innovate and optimize our programs based on learnings.
- You are proactive and persistent. You strive to drive results through the execution of your work and believe in delivering the best experience to our customers
Great to Haves (Your Background)
- You have experience working in Email, SMS, Push or retail marketing with experience in mobile (3-4 years)
- You have learned how to design a proper A/B test and then execute the test with experience in reading the results and sharing with business partners
- You are skilled in Excel and know how to organize and breakout data
- Your understanding of 3rd Party Mobile software (Braze, Attentive, etc.) is a plus
- Educational background in Marketing or Analytics is welcome
Committed to making all of life’s experiences unforgettable, today Shutterfly is a leading digital retailer and manufacturing platform for photography and personalized products, with ambition to become the world’s leading marketplace of design-centric, personalized products that foster one’s self-expression.
At Shutterfly, we value people who:
- Own it, by delivering on their commitments and take responsibility to go above and beyond any defined role;
- Zoom out, to see the big picture and don’t let silo’s get in the way of the success of our customers, communities or company;
- Move fearlessly, and quickly without sacrificing quality in seizing opportunities and tackling challenges;
- Explore new angles, through hunger and curiosity, welcoming change, seeking improvement, learning equally from success and failure;
- Embrace differences, foster an environment where all voices are heard, ensuring others feel respected, supported and appreciated.
Shutterfly operates three divisions: Consumer, Lifetouch, and Shutterfly Business Solutions. The Consumer division helps customers create the most from life’s moments through its flagship personalized Shutterfly products; premium offerings in its Tiny Prints boutique; Snapfish custom photo gifts, as well as wedding invitations and stationery; and GrooveBook, a monthly subscription service. Lifetouch is the national leader in school photography, built on the enduring tradition of “Picture Day,” and also serves families through portrait studios and other partnerships. Shutterfly Business Solutions delivers enterprise digital printing services that enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.