Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Photography Administrator position!
The Photo Admin assists the Manager, Area Photography & Operations in managing daily operations, coordinates and maintains weekly photography schedule, as well as assists with onboarding and support of the Photography Team.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Builds the weekly photography schedule
- Coordinates all scheduling changes and ensures communication with personnel
- Understands the needs and limitations of the schools and the abilities of the Photographers when creating the schedule
- Collects and reviews Picture Day Report Card information and passes issues to the Photography Lead or Photography Manager.
- Assist with new hire photographer onboarding and support.
- May maintain gas logs and gas cards to applicable employees.
- May help with timekeeping activities, including following up on missed punches and other related duties.
- May be responsible for wardrobe management including preparation for photographic events, cleaning, and general care.
- Maintains current knowledge and ability to operate all cameras, lenses, accessories, and photographic equipment
- May be asked to capture high quality, compelling photographs while creating a positive picture day experience for customers.
- Safeguards and properly handling of photography equipment.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 2 – 3 years related photography experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Administration experience, preferred.
- Working with children, preferred.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced knowledge of photography equipment (e.g., cameras, light stands, light meters, lighting effects, tripods, backdrops)
- Basic computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize work.
Hourly Pay Rate: $18.00
If you’re interested in an exciting career with a collaborative team, we want to work with you!
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.