The Account Specialist supports church directory programs via telephone and email to ensure a profitable photography program.ÊÊ
Primary Duties and ResponsibilitiesÊÊ
- Performs pre- and post-Photography event readiness (e.g. Preparation calls, emails, checkups) and provides customer service support (e.g., inquiries, issues, offerings, systems) according to Company guidelines as well as effectively uses resources to research and respond.
- Monitors and supports each event from program overview through the completion of the photography event.
- Follows company established standard operating procedures to ensure consistent execution for all hosts.
- Follows established processes to ensure each event meets company expectations for sessions per day and daily revenue generated. Adjusts number of photo days as needed to maximize revenue and available selling dates.
- Plans and promotes the execution of publicity efforts in order to drive the organizationÕs engagement (to maximize participation) and increase revenue opportunity.
- Provides customized marketing and publicity materials to ensure high levels of participation.
- Oversees resolution of issues related to scheduling or photography; reports progress & troubleshoots as needed.
- Manages the relationship with the account to meet the needs of the organization and its members.
- Recognizes and provides changes for operational improvement with customer organizations.
- Safeguards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information, ensuring customer and employee data is always kept confidential.Ê
Additional Duties and ResponsibilitiesÊÊ
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.Ê
- Post-secondary education, preferred.Ê
- 1-2 years ofÊaccount management or customer service (via telephone)
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):Ê
- Strong commitment to relationship building, influencing others, and customer service
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Canva and Power BI a plus
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.Ê
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.Ê
- Ability to manage, prioritize as well as balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously, working efficiently.Ê
- Takes initiative.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
This post to remain open for five business days