Sr. Product Manager
Shutterfly Israel, based in Haifa, is seeking a Product Manager for our flagship Shutterfly website, iOS and Android mobile applications, with a focus on data & analytics instrumentation.
We are looking for someone who has great analytical and interpersonal skills.
As a Data Product Manager, you will partner with product, technology, business, marketing, and analytics counterparts to build and maintain numerous robust analytics platforms, a key ingredient in the business decision making abilities.
- Leading the roadmap and ongoing product management of our data & tracking solutions, including the expansion of existing tools, and instrumentation of new ones.
- Among others, tools like - customer analytics, user behavior, A/B testing, and more.
- Working with cross-functional teams, in multiple locations (U.S., Israel, Europe) to collect tracking requirements, defining them from a product standpoint, delivering them to dev teams, testing them, launching them, and making sure they’re reporting correctly.
- 1+ years of product management experience with a background in the online space.
- Experience with Analytics and A/B testing tools. - must.
- Experience with both web and native apps - advantage.
- Experience with Ecommerce - advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills. To achieve your goals, you will collaborate with many cross-functional teams and must be able to influence without authority. - must.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills. - must.
- Must be comfortable working across the organization and generating alignment across stakeholders in Merchandising, Marketing, GMs, and Engineering to deliver a roadmap that improves the customer experience and business results.
Proficient in English, both written and verbal. - must.