Sr. Art Director II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
We’re a Creative Department looking for the right Senior Art Director to join our in-house team of ego-free misfits. Our creatives are enthusiastic and thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turn environment. Positive vibes only.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure creative work is compelling and consistent.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional partners in strategy, site, UX, channel marketing, performance marketing and merchandising to identify requirements, gain foundation for project vision, and conduct project in ways that instill confidence and trust.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director, Managing Art Directors, Copywriters, UX Team and Channel Teams to define creative vision, bringing groundbreaking creative content and solutions to the table.
- Inspire collaborative brainstorming and out-of-the-box (big idea) thinking.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Fine Arts, Graphic Art, Visual Communications or Design highly preferred, but will accept additional experience in lieu of formal education.
- 12+ years’ experience.
- Hands-on experience designing across marketing channels with a focus on digital (site, app, UX, social, channels, etc).
- Must have expertise in Adobe CC, Sketch and InVision.
- Must have experience art directing photo shoots and working with photo studios
- Experience creating personalized content at scale.
- Retail / eCommerce experience a must.
- Nice-to-have’s include ability to create videos and animations
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager or another DAM
- Agency experience preferred.