Product Content Specialist
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
At Spoonﬂower, creativity, customer-focus, resourcefulness, authenticity, fun and trust are the core values of our workplace. Our team is full of creative, multitalented individuals who embody -- like our customers -- a DIY ethic and an embrace of hard work. In August 2021, Spoonﬂower joined the Shutterﬂy family of brands to increase the depth and breadth of what people can create, customize, and buy by connecting 21 million active Shutterﬂy users to more than 1 million designs by independent artists in the Spoonﬂower global marketplace.
We are seeking an eCommerce Product Content Specialist to join our growing Product Management & User Experience team. The Product Content Specialist will focus on improving online conversion and driving incremental revenue through content enrichment and writing while leveraging data-analysis and A/B testing. This is an ideal role for a highly motivated, creative, and analytical problem solver.
What You'll Do Here
- Identify opportunities within our expanding assortment of eCommerce platforms to enrich content, improve conversion, and generate incremental sales
- Write content that is optimized for SEO, web, and marketing (brief, rich, scannable, crystal clear).
- Execute strategies and processes for product content across client business units
- Participate and contribute to cross-functional discussions related to future product content processes and strategies
- Contribute to the strategy for applying advanced rich media content and tools from third party vendors
- Provide weekly reporting that tracks enrichment efforts, measure performance against content strategy success KPIs, and communicate findings to senior leadership
- Maintain and improve process quality by testing and analyzing current and future workflows, aggregating error reporting results and recommending process improvements with supporting data and analytics
- Participate in the implementation and use of technologies that further enhance our ability to produce high quality content and deliver it to the business units faster.
- Establish yourself as a Subject Matter Expert for Global Product Content processes, strategies and technology
The Skills You'll Bring
- A minimum of 4 years prior work experience preferred in a retail environment – Product, Retail, Merchandising, Sales, Procurement or Inventory
- A fundamental understanding of search engine optimization and e-commerce conversion rate optimization.
- A portfolio with past projects including SEO, web, and marketing copywriting.
- For internal candidates, you must have at least one year of experience at Spoonflower or have been in your most recent job for one year before being eligible to apply
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS / BA, preferably in Analytics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Marketing) or equivalent experience
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!