Sr. Growth Marketing Specialist
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
Shutterfly is looking for a strategic and goal-oriented Social Media Senior Specialist to help drive the growth of our brands. The media team is responsible for direct response, mobile app installs, and strategic awareness programs for the Shutterfly brands in the social and display channels, cost-effectively driving purchases, awareness, mobile app installs to profitably drive direct revenue and acquire new customers for the brands.
What You’ll Do here:
- Create and manage campaigns for Facebook, Pinterest, and other digital advertising channels
- Successfully interface with ad platform account teams and third party vendors to promptly resolve technical and operational issues
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting leveraging platform data and custom internal tools
- Stay abreast of new trends and developments within advertising platforms in a positive but fast-moving work environment
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience executing paid media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat
- High attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally with the creative, analytics, platform, and management teams
- Motivated individual who is driven towards the continual improvement of processes
- MS Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- BS/BA required
It's Helpful, but not Required:
- Experience with tools such as Kenshoo for the creation, review, execution and optimization of social media ads
- Independent self-starter; highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!