Inside Sales Professional (Schools)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for an assigned book of business to rebook and sell additional programs as well as prospecting and selling new accounts. Drives the sales process from initiation to close while representing Lifetouch in a professional and positive manner. The Inside Sales Representative sells photography services to schools achieving sales goals by calling prospective accounts to understand and address needs, promote products, share benefits, and explain the process.
What you’ll do here:
- Leverages existing relationships within current accounts to sell deeper and sell other products.
- Rebooks business at a rate of 95% or higher every year in assigned accounts following company rebooking guidelines.
- Sells new accounts via assigned account prospects
- Makes outbound calls (expected to make approximately 38 calls per day (minimum), using a targeted lead list, to identify decision makers, build relationships and facilitate the sales process (from initiation to close).
- Builds and retains account/customer relationships, after closing the business, including rebooking the next season.
- Uses customer relationship management (CRM) system to efficiently and accurately documents sales process status, track contacts as well as enter and update data.
The skills you’ll bring:
- 2 – 3 years inside sales and/or customer account service/support
- Telephone sales with daily goals, strongly preferred
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
It’s helpful, but not required:
- Exp with using Salesforce or any CRM
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
If this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!