Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events. Lifetouch is an integral part of the Shutterfly family where we make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products.
The Account Specialist will provide outstanding customer service to their assigned accounts, maintain information in Salesforce, schedule a variety of photographic events and develop relationships with a variety of people both within and outside of Lifetouch. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love helping people, developing relationships and are highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities, you will be successful in this role.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Work with your schools and the photographer leadership team to coordinate the scheduling of a picture day and allocate resources appropriately. Partner with the photography team as needed while building this schedule.
- Organize information by maintaining databases, calendars and filing systems
- Effectively communicate with your partners in the finishing labs regarding jobs
- Manage Account touch Points through the use of Salesforce and other internal tools, including phone and email interactions.
- Work with the accounts to confirm and update important picture day information in our databases including confirmation of products and services, receipt of picture day flyers and post picture day follow-up.
- Conduct follow up customer service calls after picture day and communicate feedback to appropriate teams to help improve future picture day.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- Diploma or general degree (GED) required; 4-year degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proven computer skills, ability to learn new systems and integrate information. Microsoft Office, Excel and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Highly organized
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to multitask
It this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!