SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) - Contract to Hire
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking an experienced SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) consultant with deep experience implementing SAC for Financial Planning & Budgeting purposes to help us conduct a Proof of Concept (POC) of the SAC solution for our FP&A and Accounting business partners. The consultant must be well versed in planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes and understand how to best leverage SAC as part of an S/4HANA deployment.
What You'll Do:
• Working with end users, you will coordinate with Corporate FP&A and Accounting to document updated business
requirements for the Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting processes.
• You will help Shutterfly scope, deliver, and evaluate a POC of SAC for the FP&A and Accounting use cases.
• You will enable self-sufficiency of Shutterfly staff by training and transferring knowledge of SAC development and
administration best practices to internal resources throughout the POC process
• You will work within a change control process including tasks such as: development, testing in a non-production
environment, reconciliation, leading user acceptance testing, and migrating changes to production
• You will regularly apply creative problem-solving skills and actively seek to understand the business or functional
needs of your internal customers
• BS/MS in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or equivalent career experience
• 10+ years of experience in similar technology roles involving SAP BW/BPC/BO with at least 5+ years of extensive SAP
and SAC design and development experience (consulting experience is preferred)
• Experienced in livedata, import data connections from various data sources including but not limited to S4HANA,
HANA Cloud, Concur, Successfactors EC/ECP, ARIBA, IBP and other non-SAP applications.
• Strong knowledge and experience with various Hyperion Planning and Essbase objects is highly desirable
• Proven ability to develop, test, and productionize finance-oriented applications in both privately held and publicly
traded companies with an understanding of various audit, control, or compliance techniques
• Experience supporting different reporting requirements and functional activities performed across Finance
organizations using SAC as well as training users
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English fluency is required)