Serves as operational touch point and support for the sales function with a focus on host services and event management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Acts as the first point of contact for schools by answering the telephone/emails and ascertaining the nature of the business.
● Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates non-technical issues for all accounts. Provides timely feedback to the appropriate sales resource to ensure account satisfaction.
● Investigates and resolves lab delays.
● Provides technical support for the Lifetouch Portal, Parent Notify, Prestige Yearbook Choice (PYC) and Prestige Appointment Scheduling (PAS) to school contacts.
● Contacts and works with account to collect and fix Composites as needed.
Contract Management and Entry
● Responsible for account booking management and accuracy by partnering with the Sales function to ensure accurate contact information and school enrollment.
● Monitors, researches and resolves booking exceptions.
● Completes job entry across all product lines including ordering of sales materials (flyers) and school supplies.
● Contacts accounts to secure student data (EDT) to work within the given internal Lifetouch systems.
● Supports the fulfillment of authorized school supply requests (i.e. P.I.E. items, Montage Posters, etc.) as defined in the Portrait Agreements, Portrait Agreement Details (Work Orders) or other territory- specific process.
● May create marketing collateral for Prestige business and ship the picture day reminders to students.
● Receives completed standardized Work Orders and ID design specifications and follows up with sales staff on any open items.
● Maintains confidentiality of school/student related information.
Scheduling Picture Day Event(s)
● Selects and inputs photo date(s) into the master calendar.
● Provides sales staff and/or customers with calendar (picture date) details.
● Contacts accounts to confirm details of upcoming scheduled photography events.
● Responsible for the completion of all Mobile Change Forms for date changes.
● May include setting up the scheduling parameters for picture day for Prestige business and scheduling subjects for “road’ and studio-based programs.
● Provides customer service to end consumers as required.
● Responds to and resolves customer service issues identified through customer service feedback surveys (i.e. InMoment surveys).
● Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
● Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
● Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
● High school diploma or equivalent and relevant post-secondary coursework/formal customer service training.
● 2+ years of customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
● Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including using Google platform and Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
● Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
● Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
● Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
● Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
● Ability to handle confidential information.
● School Administrators
● School Staff
● Operations Leader and Team
● Territory Sales Team
● Other Sales Support Specialists