Employee Experience Program Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Employee Experience and Events Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, Phoenix, Dallas, Minneapolis or Fort Mill, SC.
Shutterfly, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager with experience in multiple projects and events related to HR and specifically the Employee Experience.
What You'll Do Here:
- Coordinate and innovate in the area of employee recognition including the end to end ownership of our existing Shutterfly, Inc. recognition program (Maximum Aperture) and the strategy and execution surrounding the Shutterfly, Inc. Company Store which provides company branded items as rewards.
- Define, develop and execute against an internal events strategy in support of the Employee Experience and in alignment with organizational needs.
- Lead the work related to the administration of the employee discount program
- Collaborate with leaders and across many cross functional teams including Technology, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Internal Communications, General Managers and more to create connections with existing programs and scope new ideas and initiatives that drive positive employee experiences
- Evaluate existing Employee Experience programs to determine impact and future approach
- Work closely with suppliers and service providers
- Manage required budgets as needed
- Manages projects and relationships in a collaborative, team-based environment.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What You'll Bring:
- 8 or more years of experience in a HR project management or similar strategic culture, internal communications and/or events role
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills and ability to comfortably work across various organizational levels High level of attention to detail
- Proven success in delivering and managing professional events on time and on budget
- Positive attitude with the ability to think strategically while also rolling up their sleeves
- Must be self-directed with the ability to work on a variety of projects with a diverse team with minimal direction or oversight
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Verbal and written communication - clearly conveys information and ideas through verbal and written communication to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize own calendar and time, meet project timelines, deadlines, and deliverables with independence.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, once safe.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.