Creative Services Specialist I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We're a dynamic in-house agency of positive ego-free misfits. You’ll join mid-evolution in standing up a Creative & Design team in the Minneapolis metro area, becoming a center of creative excellence. We're enthusiastic & thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turnaround environment.
What You'll Do Here:
- Support Creative Producers with seamless intake and execution of marketing projects, with a primary focus on site and app.
- Be responsible for accurate input of project timelines, details, and assignments within our project management software.
- Work collaboratively with Creative Producers to keep data fresh and accurate and resolve potential challenges/blockers as you proactively identify and escalate.
- Work collaboratively within the operations team to develop workflow processes and best practices for project execution.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in creative project management for an agency or in-house creative department.
- Expertise in web site and mobile as a client-facing digital project manager.
- Experience in developing comprehensive schedules and timelines for multiple projects, ideally within a project management platform.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities with a strong innate sense of urgency.
- A great attitude and flexibility towards business and its ever-changing, sometime ambiguous nature.
- Strong and credible problem-solving skills with a solutions-oriented, proactive approach.
It is helpful, but not required to have:
- Expertise working in project management software.
- Experience working in ecommerce/retail.
- Exposure/experience in all digital channels and print marketing and advertising.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!