Shift Digital is the leader in digital marketing program optimization. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, our comprehensive solutions help national brands and their local retailers measure, manage, and improve the performance of their digital marketing and sales initiatives.
This is a full time, direct hire position based out of Shift Digital's Laguna Beach office. We offer an extraordinary benefit package, competitive compensation, paid holidays, generous paid time off (PTO) and other employee perks.
We are looking for a Digital Program Specialist to join our team! As part of the Account Management team, the Program Specialist will provide support to our client facing teams to optimize digital advertising campaigns and dealer websites. This person will work to service the client in terms of project management, reporting requests, data analysis, dealer adoption, and identifying opportunities to optimize their lead generating websites and digital marketing.
- Support Program Managers on key projects and contractual deliverables. Over time, will own projects from beginning to final delivery to client.
- Monitor project status and open issues (including milestone tracking, allocation, and open issues) and be expected to communicate status with client as requested.
- Manage project scope, vendors, and client expectations, developing contingency plans if required
- Manage requirement gathering, project plans, project development and delivery of new features or functions
- Work effectively within the team to prioritize client requests and product requirements. This includes weighing current customer/prospect needs with longer term product roadmap needs
- Work effectively within the client team to identify new product or data opportunities to improve the value of the program
- Review and manage vendor performance to ensure integration and compliance with program business standards and guidelines
- Work with dealer support team for important communication initiatives and help with issue resolution
Knowledge and Required Skills:
- Project management skills necessary to manage various and numerous projects while tracking costs against budgets and time to completion
- Knowledge of website and digital advertising analytics, and delivery of technology solutions
- Experience in digital marketing; digital advertising (search, display, video campaigns) and website performance management.
- Ability to provide valuable feedback and recommendations to client as requested, and to adopt key decision making skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Detailed & functional expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Communication and interpersonal skills necessary to actively promote a cooperative team environment
- Comfortable speaking with/in front of Client and Regional Reps
- Desire to own success of projects
- College degree is a requirement
- Automotive experience is preferred
- At least two years of professional work experience in Digital Marketing or related field
- Advanced Excel skills with experience creating complex spreadsheets, including use of Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts