Dealer Sales & Process Consultant (Montreal)
Dealer Sales & Process Consultant
JOB DESCRIPTION -
Get paid to work with the leading automotive OEMs, directly supporting dealerships’ sales process. Work with dealership management, BDC directors, internet managers, and marketing managers, to assist with sales consultations that enhance the sales process that include:
- Reputation Management
- Website User Experience
- Digital Retailing
- CRM Configuration & Reporting
- Business Model Optimization
- And Lead Response Handling
Apply if you’re capable of articulating the following skillsets, as they relate to dealer sales:
- Professional and Effective Oral and Written Communications
- Discovery, Observation & Recommendation Generation
BUT WAIT -> even if you don’t know what all the above means, but you’ve sold cars, can articulate the road to the sale, are familiar with fundamental CRM principals, are an effective motivator, and find rewards in mentoring others’ success, please apply. Let’s have a conversation; succinct, but specific.
… If you’ve been a vendor, calling on decision makers for variable ops SaaS, with a 50% “farming” responsibility, who can cross-train on agnostic solutions, including process and business model insights, we’d like to hear of your qualifications and expertise.
The role of a Business Partner Sales Consultant is recognized by the OEM as one of being a coveted partner, committed to doing what it takes to assist the dealership in maximizing their dealership sales performance. Consultants will educate dealers and the OEM field network on sales and process opportunities - providing consistent dealer visits fully supported by the OEM. The consultant will be responsible for national territory travel – this position is perfect for someone who loves to be on the road, wants the freedom to create their own schedule, and likes to be autonomous in their day to day.
ABOUT SHIFT DIGITAL:
Shift Digital is the leader in digital marketing program optimization. Established in 2008, our comprehensive solutions help national brands and their local dealerships measure, manage, and improve the performance of their digital marketing and sales initiatives.
Shift Digital is experiencing rapid growth and expansion with several existing and new Automotive brands across North America. We’re seeking top talent to join our Field Consulting team in major markets across the US and Canada. It’s an exciting time to join this thriving company!
Other Desired Skills and Experience ->
- Bilingual in both French and English preferred.
- Construct and perform presentations to improve the dealer sales process acumen of the OEM and dealership sales staff.
- Generate daily consultation recaps with defined action items, reportable to the OEM and dealership executive personnel.
- Serve as the sales and process consultant for the OEM’s Regional staff and dealers, partnering with them to achieve program and aligned digital goals.
- Create and disseminate support material of defined fundamentals and best practices.
- Provide field support for regional meetings, presentations, seminars, etc.
- Train personnel on the use of reporting tools, utilizing adult learning methodologies.
- Analyze the current dealership sales landscape and consult with senior Regional/Area and dealership personnel regarding strategy, tactics, roles and responsibilities.
- Drive consistent adoption and utilization of the retailers existing technologies.
- Willingness to spend up to 75% of your time traveling.
This is a full-time position with Shift Digital. In addition to our great benefits, we offer very competitive compensation, paid holidays, generous paid time off (PTO) and other employee perks.