Online Marketing (eMystery) Coordinator
Shift Digital is the leader in digital marketing program optimization. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, our comprehensive solutions help national brands and their local retailers measure, manage, and improve the performance of their digital marketing and sales initiatives.
Shift Digital's eMystery Shop practice is experiencing explosive growth. We are looking for candidates that will execute all facets of Internet based Dealer eMystery Shops. These positions will be based in our Birmingham office. We are seeking individuals interested in learning about ecommerce and automotive dealer operations.
As an eMystery Coordinator, you will be required to manage the day-to-day execution of dealer website leads in addition to national-level shop coordination across multiple OEM brands. The eMystery program allows Shift Digital to provide awareness for our automotive clients, allowing them insight to the online sales operations of their retailers throughout the country.
Shift Digital provides a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, and innovation while continuously elevating the quality and caliber of our organization.
- Coordinate with outside vendors on a regular basis to acquire customer information for eMystery Shop setup
- Submit online leads and track dealer response via email and phone
- Work within Excel and eMystery Shop digital tool to organize dealership assets as well as assess and grade dealer responses
- Report and provide data to OEM and independent dealerships
- Support overall OEM digital goals and expectations, and help to protect brand image
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Task and goal oriented individual
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office including V-lookups, sorting, filtering
- Self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a busy work environment
- Ability to multi-task projects across multiple OEM brands with differing expectations
- Team player, must be willing to go above and beyond assigned tasks to achieve department goals
- Ability to complete assigned tasks on time, under strict deadlines, with excellent quality and minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree required in business, communications or related field
Shift Digital participates in eVerify