Dealer Marketing Consultant - Ohio
Our team is engaged, driven and excited about the work we do. We’re bringing big ideas to life daily and are looking for talented individuals to grow with us. Does this sound like you?
About The Role
As a digital marketing expert resource, you will work directly with our client and their dealers to implement industry leading digital best practices through in-person consultations, training, data analysis, videos, and webinars.
The goal is to optimize the dealer’s digital performance, deliver strategic digital consulting, analytics reporting, and establish a premium online customer experience when someone is shopping for a vehicle.
Like us, you have a passion for all things automotive and digital. Previous automotive experience as a Marketing Manager, eCommerce Director, Internet Manager, or previous work experience in the Automotive industry as a Digital Resource makes you an ideal candidate. You should have in depth knowledge of dealership sales strategy, marketing, and operations to properly coordinate digital strategy elements into business plans. You are exceedingly professional, organized, and detail orientated. You enjoy traveling extensively and building relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside the brand.
Shift Digital Business Consultants supporting the brand have a vital understanding of how dealerships operate and the digital tools they use to engage their customers. Expert proficiency with the following tools is required:
- Dealership Websites
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media and Reputation Management
- CRM / DMS Systems
- Google Adwords / Analytics
Why Should You Apply?
- Full time position with a growing company
- Excellent health insurance plan, including an entirely free medical plan!
- Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off, as well as time off to volunteer within your community and wellness days.
- Voted Best Midsize Company to work for in Detroit by Detroit Free Press