Subaru Customer Support Specialist
Customer Service Specialist (CSS)
Shift Digital is the leader in digital marketing program optimization. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, our comprehensive solutions help national brands and their local retailers measure, manage, and improve the performance of their digital marketing and sales initiatives.
A Customer Service Specialist will assist major automotive dealerships in communicating to consumers. Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer and client service skills, organizational skills and great attention to detail.
With numerous opportunities for growth after a year in this role, this role is ideal for recent college grads looking to start their career in the marketing and communications field.
This is a full time position based at Shift Digital's Birmingham Headquarters. In addition to our phenomenal health benefits, we offer paid holidays, generous paid time off (PTO) and other employee perks.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build relationships with clients and dealers remotely via phone
- Phone and email customer support communication
- Capture lead information
- Draw key insights from analytics
- Execute client’s vision process
- Manage a multitude of tasks in a timely fashion
- Provide feedback on program improvements
- Perform secret (mystery) shops as needed
- Assist in any additional ad hoc projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills, proper phone and email etiquette
- The ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Time management and superior organizational skills
- <1 years of relevant industry experience
- If a recent grad, relevant experience in an internship or campus club/organization
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working with various computer programs
Shift Digital participates in eVerify