Technical Trainer, Learndot (Contractor)
ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Sydney, Santiago and Kuala Lumpur, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
Our Learning Management System (LMS) Learndot is a world-class cloud-based, on-demand learning platform that powers the online customer universities at many of today’s hottest technology companies. In 2018 Learndot was recognized by the Brandon Hall Group for Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training category. In 2019 Learndot was named one of 2019’s Best Corporate Extended Enterprise Learning Systems by Talented Learning.
What you will do as a Technical Trainer
- You will present training curriculum to both live and virtual audiences.
- You will be an expert in learning new products and constantly be on the cutting edge of new technologies as they emerge.
- When needed, you will travel to customer sites and other locations to deliver training in-person.
- Assist instructional designers with developing new courses and modifying content when needed
- Demonstrates excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills. Must have the ability to quickly learn new software applications packages for training delivery
- Displays exceptional presentation, training (both ILT and VILT), and communication skills (written and oral)
- Shows consistent demonstration of self-starter behavior
- Demonstrates ability to learn new technology, and has the ability to explain complex technology to others
- Delivers consistently high customer satisfaction scores from all training events.
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation, group facilitation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Creativity and experience in delivering both ILT and VILT training material.
- Self-starter; work without direct supervision
- Ability to successfully work under pressure while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively cooperate with project teams, encourage and promote teamwork and positive interactions.
- Knowledge of SaaS based software and APIs helpful
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Linux is preferred