Product Manager, Services
We are seeking a Product Manager for Services who will thrive as an individual contributor with a hands-on, detail oriented and entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
Join our product team to help define the vision, strategy and roadmap of our services offerings that drive our business and empower thousands of heroes that use our products and services to solve some of the most important business challenges. It’s an amazing opportunity to work alongside our dynamic team, who are serving more than 5000 enterprises today including Atlassian, Cisco, Morgan Stanley, KLM and United Nations.
This is a role for a humble, hungry and smart product and business entrepreneur, who could grow services as products, through the lens of product management discipline. You will know if you are the right person if you get the biggest thrill out of putting on your product manager hats to ideate, package, release and improve service offerings -- in product style.
Success (What defines your success in this role)
- Driving customer adoption, through compelling services offerings that customers can easily find value of, stick around and adopt.
- Multiplying business value, through high revenue-generating services offerings that also amplifies our mission in providing tech-enabled services.
Accountabilities (What you are trusted to deliver)
- Identify profitable space, by connecting customer problems with business opportunities that drive the services to exceed their lifecycle and business expectations.
- Package services in productized form, by applying necessary product management approach and rallying the team around prioritization, planning and delivery.
- Deliver services products to the market, through appropriate positioning and tight customer feedback loop.
Responsibilities (What you do and develop others to do, as a team)
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Communicate services strategy and vision supported by analysis to all relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Develop crisp business requirements to create services specifications and architecture for each services offerings.
- Work closely with the entire services, product, growth and customer support teams to deliver new services to market and to make existing offerings more valuable.
- Also work with a small engineering team to maintain software products under professional services engagements.
Requirements (What you will need to have)
- 2+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in project management, consulting, services delivery, practice management or business strategy.
- Experience working with lean, agile teams to define, scope and prioritize requirements.
- Practical knowledge in B2B tech applications and platforms.
- Proven track of capacity to learn, unlearn and relearn for self and team growth.
- Strong research, methodical and analytical skills with excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.