Senior Content Writer - Editor
ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Bengaluru, Sydney, Santiago, London, Toronto, and Kuala Lumpur, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction, and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
We're looking for an experienced Content Writer/Editor who is passionate about technology to author, edit, and review product and services content including blogs, articles, social media, explainer videos, website and landing pages, newsletters, emails, infographics, slideshare presentations, product descriptions, guides, ebooks and white papers.
The ideal candidate has strong writing skills and the ability to synthesize technical information into persona-based content that clearly communicates the problem, solution and benefit. Additional responsibilities will include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, staying abreast of the latest SEO techniques to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
As part of the Growth team, you will work closely with product marketing, digital marketing, ecommerce, product managers, and engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Author, edit, and review product and services content including blogs, articles, social media, explainer videos, website and landing pages, newsletters, emails, infographics, slideshare presentations, product descriptions, guides, ebooks and white papers
- Create content that shares our story and vision, and apply ServiceRocket brand and voice guidelines to ensure content is consistent with company guidelines and mission
- Curate content from industry sources, news outlets, conference back channels, news outlets, social media, and other sources
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability, engagement and SEO
- Conduct keyword research and apply SEO best practices to increase ranking and website traffic
- Creating compelling headlines and content that capture the attention of the target audience
- Manage content strategy, recommend new content to address gaps in current content, and generate content ideas
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- 3-7 years experience as a writer, technology companies and product highly preferred
- English proficiency is a must
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience including a portfolio of published articles across multiple mediums
- Passion for technology and the ability to make complex technical info easy to understand even for non-technical people
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Clear understanding of content marketing principles
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field preferred
- Understanding of SEO and ability to implement best practices
- Experience working with hubspot, SEO tools and CSMs
- Project Management Skills, market research and product marketing knowledge
- Experience with SaaS marketing
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*