Technical Account Manager
ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Sydney, Santiago, London, Toronto, and Kuala Lumpur, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction, and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
Summary of the role:
The Technical Account Manager is the primary technical advisor to assigned customers. They possess a deep understanding of the platform as a technical solution and how it fits within the larger Digital workspace.
This posting is to build a pipeline for future positions within the Team
- Lead discovery sessions with large, enterprise customers to assess and analyze inefficiencies in existing tooling, processes, and operations.
- Apply product knowledge to advise on optimal solutions for streamlining and improving tooling, processes, and operations.
- Develop architectural and integration designs that support customers’ business and technology initiatives while taking into account complexities and customizations in large, enterprise customer environment.
- Translate architectural and integration designs into strategic implementation project plans and assist in the execution of defined project plans.
- Consult on designs of custom integrations using the product, API, and best practice knowledge.
- Answer and triage technical questions as a customer’s primary technical point of contact.
- Lead technical conversations to influence and improve product adoption while advocating general digital operations best practices.
- Own and increase product adoption metrics across multiple enterprise customers at the same time.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers as the assigned primary technical contact in supporting large-scale onboardings and general customer lifecycle initiative.
- Collect and organize feature requests and prioritize them with product owners.
- Provide insight to the customer regarding our product roadmap and how the new features can be applied to their business.
- Create automation that can be used to accelerate repetitive tasks, both specifically for customers as well as for a central repository of tools for wider usage.
- At least 5 years of experience in software/ technology.
- Good understanding of IT enterprise architecture, DevOps principles and modern IT monitoring is strongly preferred.
- Worked in a DevOps environment before.