Senior Business Analyst
ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Bengaluru, Sydney, Santiago, London, Toronto, and Kuala Lumpur, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction, and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
***Strong verbal and written English is a key requirement of this role, so please provide an English resume when applying.***
As a business analyst, you will conduct market analyses, analysing product portfolios and the overall profitability of the business. You are expected to analyze multiple sources of data sets, understand them, create a business case and a solution to potential business opportunities.
In addition, you will develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Forecasting and business planning will be part of your process and are expected to share your insights with the executive team.
You will also collaborate with the Growth team to answer their business questions, uncover potential opportunities and drive their business process forward with a data-driven approach.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Understand business trends, main KPIs, lead and lag metrics and business levers.
- Use data analysis and visualization tools to identify major trends and determine greatest sources of revenue, profitability and growth potential.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Continually refine analysis and visualization methods based on user feedback.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using business metrics
- Forecast the business yearly plan, review on a quarterly basis and adjust to the latest business trends on a weekly basis.
- Analyze pricing strategy, recommend pricing adjustments and promotions, implement and track business results
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance Management or related field
- Experience in using SQL and Databases
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Strong data analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Familiarity with Software industry
- Use of databases, BigQuery, R/python
- Technical Industry background
- MBA or master in business analytics