Senior UX/UI Designer
Join our growing product team and be a part of our mission in enabling millions of heroes to exceed expectations. It’s an amazing opportunity to work alongside our dynamic team, who are serving more than 5000 enterprises today including Atlassian, Cisco, Morgan Stanley, NASA and the United Nations.
We’re looking for a catalyst designer to help us form our design function while at the same time getting their feet wet in doing hands-on design work. This is a role for a humble, hungry and smart design generalist (yet nothing stopping them from becoming a specialist).
You’ll know if you are the right person if you can work on core product flows one day, conduct user research to better understand your audience the next, and then jump in mentorship and process building. Most importantly, if it's your ambition to institute design muscle for an international team of hungry, humble, and smart overachievers that know how to have fun -- this is the team and company you’ve been looking for.
Success (What defines your success in this role)
- Increased user satisfaction, through a deep understanding and ability to improve Time to Goal, product NPS, and stickiness.
- Usability as a competitive advantage, through quality UX and carefully designed solutions that set the product apart from competition.
- Productive design team, through embedded design practices and techniques in our agile team workflows.
Accountabilities (What you are trusted to deliver)
- Transform the user experience, by performing concept design, prototyping, validation and refinements.
- Forming the design team, by spreading design practices and creating a healthy team.
Responsibilities (What you do and develop others to do, as a team)
- Work through design problems from beginning to end.
- Facilitate design sprints with cross-functional teams. Partner with product managers, and work closely with engineers to build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
- Conduct research sessions with users.
- Improve design guidelines and adherence among the product teams.
- Handle several tasks and possible projects.
- Take the role of a mentor to junior designers.
Requirements (What you will need to have)
- 4+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX and UI Designer, preferably for enterprise web applications.
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, energized to create something new and a natural leader.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.