We are seeking a Software Developer to join our fantastic team in Santiago. You will build apps that extend the business value of enterprise platforms with a focus on interactive bots.
You will continuously collaborate with the product managers, fellow developers, partners, and customers, and be accountable for the team’s shared success.
For this opportunity, we are seeking developers that have experience converting business requirements into well designed solutions; who knows how to work with customers to understand their business and technical needs; design and develop applications that consistently delight and exceed expectations.
***Strong verbal and written English is a key requirement of this role, so please provide an English resume when applying.***
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain business applications built with a variety of technologies and frameworks.
- Contribute to engineering efforts ranging from planning through execution & delivery to solve complex engineering problems in the development lifecycle of our solutions.
- Partner with Design and Product Management to define and deliver the right solutions.
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure a high level of code quality and usage of appropriate design patterns.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- *Any* languages that fit and make economical sense. We currently have a mix of many things: Python, Java, React, Serverless, and a little bit of others whenever necessary.
- Knowledge of Agile development framework and techniques (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, etc.).
- Knowledge on cloud services (e.g. AWS, GCloud, Azure) and CI/CD tools.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English with ability to communicate complex technical ideas to stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, with a can-do mindset to investigate and learn quickly to solve problems.
- Demonstrates good ability and enjoyment of solving complex technical problems on different projects and adapting to change.
- Demonstrates strong team player skills and loves knowledge sharing.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience with or a desire to learn DevOps tools such as Docker, Terraform, and AWS.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies (e.g. BERT, deep learning, training models, etc) and deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch or Tensorflow.
- Knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes and its components.
- Have a love of good design.
To apply, send your resume to this REST service before submitting it to Jobvite.
ServiceRocket is a Palo Alto-based company with offices in Kuala Lumpur, Santiago and Sydney. We are a trusted partner of fast-growing companies, helping them to grow and deliver amazing results.
Our flagship product is Learndot, a learning management platform for companies to build e-learning and organize training. We provide our solution to some of your favorite brands and tools including Cloudera, Couchbase, Docker, Elasticsearch, MuleSoft, NGINX, and Puppet.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.