Senior Product Manager
This posting is to build a pipeline for future positions within the Product Management Team.
You are an innovative, forward thinking Product Manager who thrives as an individual contributor and a team leader with a hands-on, detail oriented and entrepreneurial approach to problem solving. Working with a dynamic team of engineers, business development, external partners, operations, finance and executive teams you will help to define the vision, strategy and roadmap of the core platform products that drive our business and empower thousands of heros that use our tools to solve some of the most important business challenges.
This is a role for a hard-working fearless product entrepreneur, who loves data, analytics, and understanding the customer’s problem. You’ll know if you are the right person if you get the biggest thrill out of talking with customers, the only thing you love more clarifying a use case is discovering a new case study.
You are curious and constantly asking “Why did that happen?” You’re technical enough to get dirty, as needed, but also high level and strategic so you can execute and communicate clearly with the rest of the organization.
- Build Learndot products that create value for the business and for customers, and you balance the two.
- Success in this role is measured by increasing customer training revenue and increasing the number of certificates earned by our customers’ customers.
- Set and execute a product vision in line with our business model and value proposition canvases.
- You are also a hands-on product manager. You manage product roadmaps, feature design, and delivery.
- Comfortable refining the backlog by defining stories and epics with clear requirements and acceptance criterias
- Build a strong understanding of our products within the Learndot platform to guide support and CSM to resolve customer problems.
- Know and understand the education services body of knowledge as documented in the CEdMA Europe book “Technical Training Management”
- Understand the market and industry research published by the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) Education Services Research Practice. In particular, the annual State of Education Services Report.
- Monitor and share customer metrics and data with the entire Learndot team, in particular with the customer success team
- Work closely with engineering, business development/customer teams and program management to deliver new products to market and to make existing products more valuable.
- Work closely with supplier vendors (including ServiceRocket services) that support Learndot as a product to ensure we deliver a whole product experience that helps our customers achieve outcomes.
- You have both sufficient and necessary software product management experience to excel at this role.
- Experience working on enterprise or B2B software applications or platforms.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Experience working with lean, agile engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
- Ability to write scripts that automate internal processes and improve the buyer's journey.
- SaaS product experience.
- Familiarity with Value Proposition Canvas and has the ability to map out customer jobs, pains, and gains.
- Experience in learning, training and workplace education domain.
- Passion for creating innovative products for strategic business partners and customers.
- Experience delivering software products and services in a high growth environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with platform app development, back-end application and customer usage data infrastructure.
ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Sydney, Santiago and Kuala Lumpur, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified