Senior Consultant- Business Analytics
An ideal candidate delivers analytics application customizations and extensions by understanding requirements; designing, developing, and deploying software solutions for customers in cloud infrastructure.
- Develops software solutions by:
- Understanding requirements;
- Understanding deadlines;
- Understanding systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
- Investigating problem areas.
- Following the Agile development methodology.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem, definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation in the forms of flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed and on time with high quality.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experiences
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail. Ability to navigate complicated database relationships and understand how data can best be leveraged to meet customer needs.
- Takes initiative and able to collaborate in a fast-paced deadline driven environment with multiple priorities. Hands on experience in designing BI/ DW Models.
- Experience with performance tuning of ETL and BI content.
- Capability to understanding of Data & patterns in data to come up with model designs to fit the patterns.
- Exposure to Database technologies like MySQL, Amazon Redshift Database, Snowflake, etc.
- Data warehouse Data Modelling
- Working with Enterprise Application Data
- SQL expertise (>8/10)
- Good understanding of ETL tools like Informatica, Talend etc.
- Expertise in BI Tools like Microstrategy, OBIEE, COGNOS etc.
- Experience with Python, R etc. would be a plus