We are seeking people who have some experience writing code, possess excellent consulting skills, and can consistently delight our customers.
As a Technical Consultant you will:
- Work closely with customers to understand their business and technical requirements.
- Help customers adopt new software by proactively providing support and guidance on best practices.
- Help customers maximize the value of their software, by proposing thoughtful implementation designs that meet customers' business and technical requirements.
- Manage implementation tasks such as training and organizational roll-out strategies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients as a source of informed, reliable and professional advice.
- 1-2 years of experience as a programmer, IT engineer, technical trainer, or consultant.
- Experience coding in Java or Python. Has written code for personal or professional projects.
- Familiarity with the Unix command line.
- An understanding of web application architecture.
- Analytical, able to think on his or her feet and a fast learner.
- Always learning new technologies. This is a technical position that will challenge you to master new and cutting-edge technologies.
- Outgoing, loves to help people and has exceptional presentation skills. Must be comfortable explaining concepts on a whiteboard.
- Adaptable and enjoys engaging with external customers.
- Detailed and results oriented.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Groovy, Perl, Ruby, Shell Scripting, etc.).
- Graduates of Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related technical disciplines.
ServiceRocket is trusted by thousands of enterprises, helping them get the most out of their software and transforming the way they do business. Headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Sydney, Santiago, Kuala Lumpur and London, our products and services help clients accelerate alignment, reduce friction and connect with their teams, partners and customers.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified!
Working at ServiceRocket is more than a job. Our five core values drive our actions and work environment. Our employees, the Rocketeers, fuel our success. But don't just take our word for it – Explore what it’s like to wear the rocket.