Consultant- Quality Assurance
An ideal candidate should work on delivering quality checked analytics application customizations and extensions by understanding requirements for customers in cloud infrastructure.
- Tests software solutions by :
- Understanding requirements;
- Understanding deadlines;
- Understanding systems flow, data usage, and work processes;
- Investigating problem areas.
- Following the Agile development methodology.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares reusable Test Plan and Test cases to test features of the delivery release.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed and on time with high quality.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Team player that values team excellence over individual productivity.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Should have experience in:
- Requirement Analysis
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Understanding of Data warehouse Data Modelling
SQL expertise (>8/10)
- Good understanding of ETL & BI Tools.