Customer Success Principal Analyst
The Customer Success Principal Analyst coordinates customer activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists customers in getting their analytical requirements documented and delivered in coordination with the Product Support and Professional Services teams.
- Deliver product features to the customer and manage customer expectations and improve customer satisfaction.
- Occasional support for marketing events such as trade shows as needed.
- Provide functional expertise for business processes (such as ITIL).
- Requirements management and collaboration with the Services Functions (Support and Professional Services) for project implementation, training and customer onboarding.
- Support ongoing customer account/relationship management to increase customer satisfaction.
- 6+ years of experience in Business analysis / customer success/ Technical account management supporting services of IT products.
- Strong listening and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside of traditional roles as needed in a startup environment.
- Functional knowledge and exposure in the area of IT Service management, Devops, IT Asset Management, IT Contact Center management is preferred.
- Ability to adapt and gain functional skills and product knowledge quickly. Also, comes with an ability to understand technical aspects at a basic level, will be successful in this role.
- Individuals should be process focused. Should have knowledge of customer support metrics.
- Hands-on experience with BI tools a plus.
- Experience of mentoring and coaching team members will be preferred.