Join our growing product team and be a part of our mission in enabling millions of heroes to exceed expectations. It’s an amazing opportunity to work alongside our dynamic team, who are serving more than 5000 enterprises today including Atlassian, Cisco, Morgan Stanley, NASA and the United Nations.
This is a role for a humble, hungry and smart design generalist (yet nothing stopping you from becoming a specialist). We’re looking for a UX/UI designer to elevate design focus in our product squads -- a team of product manager, engineers and designer like you! You’ll drive all design aspects within an autonomous, cross-functional product squad, as part of working together to solve problems, iterate on, ship products and make impact on our business and customers.
Success (What defines your success in this role)
- Increased user satisfaction, through a deep understanding and ability to improve Time to Goal, product NPS, stickiness, completion rate, and more.
- Usability as a competitive advantage, through heuristic evaluation, delivering quality UX and carefully designed solutions that set the product apart from competition.
Accountabilities (What you are trusted to deliver)
- Highly usable products and features, through great focus on the problem, and only then, great focus on solutions.
- Transform the user experience, by performing concept design, prototyping, validation and refinements.
Responsibilities (What you do and develop others to do, as a team)
- Work through design problems from beginning to end. You’ll spend 60% of your time on discovery track, 30% on development track (and 10% on learning).
- Facilitate design sprints within the cross-functional squad. Partner with product managers, and work closely with engineers to build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
- Conduct research sessions and tests with users.
- Improve design guidelines and adherence in the product squad.
- Collaborate with other designers across the organization to raise the bar on design practices and design thinking.
Requirements (What you will need to have)
- 2+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX and UI Designer, preferably for enterprise web applications.
- An appreciation for agile methodologies and processes.
- Motivated, growth-mindset, resourceful, energized to influence design.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills to lead sessions and convey your ideas.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.