Senior Manager, ITOM | 22529
Job Title: Senior Manager, ITOM
Location(s) Santa Clara
This position reports to: Jason Wang
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead to implement/enhance in ServiceNow IT Operation Management spaces.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshop.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams
- Strong alignment with product management and engineering teams on roadmap and product feedback.
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of ITOM solutions created on the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide mentoring and training to team members and other colleagues in the organization.
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for solutioning and value realization for business.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Team leadership experience a must.
- Experience with enterprise architecture domains
- Experience in ServiceNow ITOM modules – Service Mapping, Discovery, Event Management, Operation Intelligence, Cloud Management, Orchestration, CMDB and Asset Management.
- Experience with infrastructure, application and data, design architects to tie into broader solution for customers.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Experience with CMDB design, architecture and implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
- Hands on with AWS APIs, Azure, VMware, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Containers/Docker, integration & automation expertise with 3rd parties.
- Solid hands on skills with orchestration and automation platforms such as HPOO, vRO, Atrium, MSFT, IPSoft, etc..
- Deep knowledge of service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, etc)
- Experience with discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.)
- Experience with service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
- Experience with event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc).
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc..
- Solid IT Ops experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments
- Experience in installing and configuring middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere, etc.)
- IT Operations Management experience would be advantageous (Tool or process).
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- AIOps/Machine Learning experience will be a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.