Regional Travel Manager - EMEA | 24363
Job Title: Regional Travel Manager - EMEA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Regional Travel Manager will join our Global Travel & Expense team. The Global Travel & Expense Team is responsible for supporting employee travel needs and ensuring travel spend is within Company Policy
The Regional Travel Manager will work closely with the Global travel Manager and our Travel Management Company to deliver a best in class business travel experience for employees
What you get to do in this role:
- Collaborates with Global Travel Manager on ServiceNow Travel Program initiatives
- Monitors and manages SLA compliance by the preferred agency supplier in each perspective region.
- Responsible for managing regional corporate travel initiatives within the overall Global Travel program in concert with the Global Travel Manager
- Manages regional Concur Travel tool integrations
- New country rollouts
- Manage and enhance regional preferred supplier relationships (Air/Hotel/Car Hire)
- Coordinate internal and external communications with stakeholders, third party representatives, etc. under Global Travel Initiatives
- Assists in Regional airline discount agreements
- Compliance Review of Supplier Contract Records validating status & record accuracy
- Implements regional travel policies, collaborating with key stakeholders in each region to ensure overall compliance under Global Travel Initiatives
- Establish a high level of transparency for the management team, allowing them to better manage their travel costs from a pre-trip perspective.
- Engage travelers to ensure exceptional traveler experience in each perspective region
- Establish & maintain key relationships with our Global stakeholders
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years in Travel Management
- Experience working with multiple Travel Vendors
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.