Security Analyst | 20276
ServiceNow has a large and highly skilled security team located at multiple sites globally and as part of a rapidly growing organization ServiceNow is looking to expand its India location. This role is an opportunity to work with this team which is growing rapidly. This is also an opportunity to learn ServiceNow’s platform, one of the fastest growing SaaS services amongst large enterprises.
As a Security Analyst you will be a key member of the Security Operations team; monitoring the tools and systems that defend ServiceNow’s production and corporate environment, define relationships between seemingly unrelated events through deductive reasoning, come up with ways to do things faster, better and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality.
You will work on a geographically diverse team to respond to threats that may arise against our infrastructure, and track incidents to closure, working across functional teams.
You will work with the various teams to maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control (i.e., security tools) or not (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.). Using this baseline data you will conduct analysis of security vulnerabilities.
You may be called upon to assist with the deployment, integration and initial configuration of new security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions; including network, and systems to improve overall platform security.
Periodically, you will be required to participate as an escalation point of contact in the On-Call rotation, to ensure that Security Operations can respond to priority incidents in a timely manner, and you may be called upon to work outside of business hours in the event of a major security crisis.
This position is based in Hyderabad location
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3-7 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep understanding of Security Operations Center and Security Incident Response Team protocols and procedures.
- A solid foundation in networking fundamentals, with a deep understanding of TCP/IP and other core protocols.
- Background working with data logging applications (SIEM)
- Knowledge of internet security protocols and technologies.
- The ability to analyze event and systems logs, perform forensic analysis, analyze malware, and other incident response related data, as needed.
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems and tools.
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques.
- Understanding of Windows , Linux , MAC operating systems and command line tools.
- Enterprise level analysis and defense experience are a plus.
- Security+, GSEC, GCIH, CEH, or GCIA certifications are a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.