Global Director, Financial Services Compliance | 24882
Global Director, Financial Services Compliance
Location: New York City preferred OR remote with willingness to travel 50% of the time.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help connect the modern enterprise to operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
This executive role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing cloud software companies and Forbes Magazine’s #1 Most Innovative Company in a highly visible role with massive potential impact.
To propel our next phase of growth, ServiceNow is investing in a Financial Services Vertical Solutions organization. We’re building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to transform Financial Services leveraging ServiceNow’s powerful digital workflow platform.
Join a team that will fundamentally re-shape financial services, partnering with leading financial institutions and the most disruptive fintechs in the world. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an Global Director, Financial Services Compliance to join our Financial Services Vertical Solutions organization. The ideal candidate is an expert on risk and compliance requirements and challenges specific to financial institutions. S/he has a point of view on the role of technology and digital workflow in addressing regulatory requirements. S/he has experience building or selling enterprise software solutions targeted at regulatory compliance for Financial Services. And s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the regulatory environment in the Financial Services industry.
This role will serve as ServiceNow’s thought leader for risk and compliance in Financial Services. The Global Director, Financial Services Compliance will collaborate with customers and partners to co-develop industry solutions for key compliance focus areas for Financial Services. S/he will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Partner organizations to bring solutions to market, build trusted relationships with customer Risk, Compliance and Security executives, and support account teams on strategic planning and sales opportunities. S/he will be the expert on the Financial Services regulatory agenda and will represent the voice of our financial services customers and their requirements for ServiceNow’s product and solution roadmap.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
- Financial Services Regulatory Experience: 15+ years working in or consulting financial institutions in Risk and Compliance capacity. The role requires deep expertise of the most pressing Financial Services regulatory requirements and the role of technology as a solution.
- Solution Development: Proven track record of translating Financial Services regulatory requirements into technology solutions. Ability to collaborate with internal domain experts, customers and partners to create industry-specific solutions for financial institutions focused on regulatory compliance. Demonstrated ability to determine and prioritize repeatable industry use cases, understand technology ecosystem, craft compelling positioning, and identify areas of opportunity based on total addressable market.
- Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Financial Services Compliance strategy.
- Content Development: Demonstrated ability to create and distribute internal and external content, such as sales enablement, industry thought leadership, solutions, and customer stories to drive awareness and ServiceNow’s growth.
- Customer and Regulator Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with Regulators, Chief Compliance Officers and Chief Risk Officers.
● 12+ years of experience working in or consulting financial institutions in a Risk and Compliance capacity, with deep knowledge of top Financial Services regulations
● Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Financial Services
● Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills.
● Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
● Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers, regulators and sales organizations
● Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
● Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
● Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
● Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus.
● Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.