Customer Success Group Enablement (CSGE), Events and Operations Program Manager | 24774
Customer Success Group Enablement (CSGE) - Events and Operations Program Manager
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA; San Diego, CA; Kirkland, WA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join the Customer Success Group Enablement team and work with a diverse group of top talent creating world class programs to enable the field. This team is responsible for finding innovative ways to prepare and train sales, solutions consultants, customer success and more!
A CSGE Events and Operations Program Manager will have the opportunity to be responsible for program assessment, governance and analysis for Instructor Led Training (ILT) and/or major event programs, as well as other high priority enablement initiatives. This individual will work closely with Global CSGE Operations and other stakeholders to ensure the efficient and successful execution of our programs.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assess the health and success of current ILT or major event programs and make qualified recommendations for efficiency
- Implement standard project management frameworks into new and existing ILT or major event programs, as well as other enablement initiatives
- Create concise and streamlined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), project plans and program workflow
- Collaborate and communicate regarding program key messaging, content and communication plans
- Create and present both executive level project summaries and detailed deep dive progress reports
- Provide regular actionable program analysis and impact reports
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5-8 years of professional experience in a business, corporate, sales or training environment
- ‘+’ Bachelor’s degree a plus
- ‘+’ Experience or education in communications and/or change management a plus
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with a TQM methodology and/or business process management
- Strong understanding of event or program strategy, operations, and integrated event marketing with the ability to align to corporate and program goals
- Proficient knowledge of project management principles and frameworks; ability to meet or exceed deadlines/timelines, balance multiple priorities, and exhibit attention to detail
- Proficiency with project management applications and/or the ability to mimic PM frameworks using MS Excel, PPT
- High degree of initiative working independently and in a team environment
- Ability to build strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Ability to share ideas, promote innovation, and contribute to collaborative efforts; strong aptitude for troubleshooting
- Flexibility for 30% travel
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.