Principal Program Manager – Customer Success | 28320
Job Title: Principal Program Manager – Customer Success
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the IT PMO team and work with a talented group of Program Managers and Scrum Masters leading ServiceNow transformation programs. This team is responsible for driving, through best-in-class program management, enterprise initiatives that enable ServiceNow Sales, Marketing, Services and Channel businesses with advanced technology and analytics.
You will have the opportunity to drive highly visible and impacting initiatives across multiple business functions while utilizing next generation PMO methodologies and tooling.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for taking large enterprise programs from original concept through final implementation
- Lead and coordinate a PMO team of technical and non-technical professionals dedicated to the implementation and enablement of company-wide business support systems like Customer and Partners Relationship Management systems (CRM, PRM), Configure, Price & Quote systems (CPQ) and similar.
- Plan and facilitate program increments planning, create release schedules and related staffing plans.
- Develop detailed program execution plan and manage all execution aspects, including program interdependencies, progress metrics, testing, deployment and enablement
- Create crisp and complete documentation to facilitate program reviews and decision-making process at Steering Committee level
- Engage and collaborate with all business and IT functions affected by the program, internal and external partners and vendors
- Manage multiple scrum teams applying Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles, lead teams and individuals to transition from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through program initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- MUST HAVE: 15+ years of project / program management experience
- MUST HAVE: at least 5 years dedicated to managing enterprise level software application development projects for one or more of the following functions: Sales, Marketing, Channel & Alliances, Professional Services.
- Demonstrated program management experience in implementing business support systems at enterprise level
- Wide understanding of enterprise business processes and operating models, including Lead-to-Cash, and the implementation of these within business applications and ecosystems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead extended groups of senior professionals in a matrixed organization
- Functional knowledge of Sales and Sales Operation business processes; experience with Sales or Partner Operation ecosystems
- Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles and best practices
- Extensive experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, feedback loop with customer involvement.
- Demonstrated ability to drive Steering Committee meetings, with executive management, with solid experience in decision making
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis.
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.