Senior Application Developer | 22734
Job Title Senior Application Developer
Location(s) Hyderabad, India
This position reports to: [Jason Wang]
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
Consult internal customers on industry and ServiceNow best practices
Lead and own all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all customer facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on customer experiences
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5 plus year’s experience in SaaS and/or Cloud Infrastructure development/consulting
- 5 plus year’s experience in ServiceNow Platform and ITOM product suite.
- Exposure to virtualization software such as VMware, Azure, or AWS
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Solid code inspection, debugging and testing skills
- ITIL/CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
- Advanced and current understanding (and practice) in Windows Domain and Unix System Administration. Including the understanding of described domain structures, user permission levels, group policy objects and the execution of SUDO Policies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.