Senior UI/Web Engineer -- Big Data Analytics | 22745
Job Title: Senior UI/Web Engineer -- Big Data Analytics
Location: Santa Clara CA; San Francisco, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
This position is with the service now big data team. The big data team is responsible for:
- Collecting, storing and real-time access to large amount of data
- Provide real time analytic tools and reporting capabilities for various purposes including:
- Monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting
- Anomaly detection
- Capacity planning
- Data analytics
The big data team is a central player in the Service now organization. Our mission is to
Deliver state of the art Monitoring & Analytics solution by employing new tools, systems and methodologies that improves our Operations, Support and Product Development allowing them to have increased customer satisfaction
What You’ll Do
- Build our next generation highly interactive web-based application UIs
- Create tools, libraries, and frameworks for can be reused for multiple UI applications
- Apply new technology and innovation to improve platform functionality
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache Tomcat, Jetty and MySQL
- Knowledge of web user interface unit testing, profiling, and code tuning
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and willing to expand skillset proactively
- Self-disciplined, organized, strive for clean and maintainable code
- Team player and good communication skills
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science
Nice to Have
- Experience with Highchart, D3 or other charting engine/library
- Working experience with Apollo client and GraphQL
- Experience with Java or other OO language
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work with some of the most innovative and advanced technologies in the business. The Cloud Platform Development team is a very collaborative and inclusive team where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, open yet relaxed work atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.