Employee Workflows Solution Consultant | 32503
Employee Workflows Solution Consultant
We’re the fastest growing Enterprise Cloud Software Company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it is great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our A-star team.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster
and be more scalable than ever before. Our cloud platform allows HR to engage and empower their employees, giving them a consumerised employee experience and at the same time, freeing HR teams’ time to focus on the most strategic and sensitive matters.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself and inspiring each other to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Become the subject matter expert on ServiceNow Employee Workflow solutions in ANZ region
- Discover and qualify customers’ business challenges
- Deliver best-in-class product demonstrations to customers and products, in-person and virtual, to address customers’ requirements and business issues
- Handle product feature, functional and technical questions from customers, Alliance Partners and ServiceNow teams
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, such as HR Directors, Chief Human Resource Officers (CHROs), Corporate Service Directors and work with them to shape their digital transformation journey
- Articulate the value proposition of ServiceNow Employee Service Delivery, and share how ServiceNow customers are leveraging ServiceNow to deliver an enhanced employee experience to their workforce
- Collaborate with implementation team and/or Alliance Partners to deliver success for customers
- Stay current on competitive analysis, understand and articulate differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Work with Product Management team to shape the future of the ServiceNow products with new features that will address customer needs
- Help develop, contribute and execute on sales campaigns focused on Employee Service Delivery
- Build your profile as a trusted-advisor by supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars etc...
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc
- Opportunity to mentor/coach field Solution Consultants by enabling them in capabilities of the Employee Service Delivery and best practices
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in
- Solution Consulting experience in ERP or Human Capital Management systems (SaaS experience is preferable) and/or
- Service Delivery experience and/or
- HR transformations (system implementations, org change management etc.)
- Experience in Government / Education sector is preferable
- Proven Pre-Sales skills: excellent communication skills in writing, speaking and presenting
- Experience in communicating with both business decision makers and technical decision makers
- A high degree of energy, drive and is passionate about evangelising our capabilities & success internally and externally
- Organised and detail-oriented
- Team-player and great collaborator – experience working with cross-functional teams like Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Alliance Partners, etc to drive results
- Quick learner – someone who exhibits ability to learn new technology and grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Agile, results-oriented with creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter – ability to effectively complete tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency of the ServiceNow Platform is advantageous
- Willingness to travel frequently (approximately 40% regional travel)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.