Sr. Product Success Manager, IT Asset Management | 22975
Product Success Manager, IT Asset Management
Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Product Success
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a leader in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing products at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world. Product Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with the product, and make them successful and reference customers. They monitor customer health, deliver customer programs, and act as the liaison between customer and product teams.
You will become a techno-functional expert, serving on the front lines, engaging with customers, partners, sales, support, and development to serve as the customer’s advocate, making sure we get our customers started off on the right foot and stay there. We are looking for people who have the magic combination of domain expertise, enterprise implementation project management experience, and customer management at a high level.
What you get to do in this role:
- Achieve customer success outcomes including higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores
- Jointly define expected outcomes with a customer and ensure that they have realized value from the solution
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to generate references and referrals
- Influence product development strategy by advocating on behalf of customers
- Support customer onboarding and work cross-functionally with our sales, support, services and partner teams for successful deployment
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success and/or Product Manager
- Knowledge of customer service management, customer self-service, customer community and knowledge management processes and technologies
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.