IT Metrics and Analysis Intern | 21280
Who WE ARE:
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life-like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2018” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
what you’ll be doing:
- Work cross functionally to define problem statement, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations
- Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis on end user patterns and strategies
- Build performance dashboards and visualizations to highlight trends, and develop insights
- Create quantitative models reporting employee business trends across ServiceNow’s enterprise
- Automate data collection, develop and maintain analytical models, and generate reports and dashboards that measure the performance of IT Services
- Develop best practices for reporting, analytics, and generation of key metrics
- Work with IT teams and various stakeholders to create the relevant metrics for measuring and monitoring the business
- Leverage tools like Excel, Tableau, SQL, Hadoop, Python to drive efficient analytics reporting on extremely large and vast data set
- Analyze data to identify trends that drive data-based decision making for the business
- Support various ad hoc projects, as needed, in support of Employee IT Services strategy
WHO YOU ARE:
- Background in supply chain, statistics, or prior experience as a business analyst.
- Proven track record of applying data driven models for the purposes of developing forecasts and strategic plans
- Hands-on experience analyzing and interpreting data, drawing conclusions, defining recommended actions, and reporting results across diverse stakeholders
- Pursuing a Bachelors of Science degree
- Experience in a business analytics environment with emphasis on business management, strategy planning or capacity planning etc.
- Highly skilled in leveraging Excel to drive data-driven insights for the business
- Experience using data access tools and building dashboards using datasets and source
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.