Sales Business Analyst | 25155
Job Title: Sales Business Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Sales Business Analyst to join our Sales Finance and Customer Sales Operations organization focusing specifically on sales compensation and how it supports our go-to-market initiatives. This position sits in the business not in IT so knowledge of Sales is extremely important. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting and interacting with sales, is comfortable managing large data sets, has strong attention to detail, has the ability to build financial models, and has strong communication skills. They will work cross-functionally across sales, operations and finance, with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Deliver information, metrics and insights to Sales Leadership of our current global compensation program
- Provide product adoption analyses in support of new or enhanced products as it relates to sales compensation
- Support the implementation of Sales productivity, planning and reporting tools
- Assist with annual planning and monthly forecasting processes for the global Sales organization
- Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help drive increasing Sales productivity
- Extract data sets, perform analyses, build financial models to support pipeline, coverage, renewal or other initiatives
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of Sales Operations and Sales Leadership
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales Finance / Sales Operations
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive “can do” attitude and highly analytical; enjoys challenges
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with large data sets
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel. Tableau experience preferred.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.